Provides COVID-19 Screening, Surveying and Tracing for Staff, Visitors, Residents and Contractors.
Richmond Hill, ON – StaffScheduleCare, has officially launched their ExpressPass module that includes the COVID19 Screening, Surveying, and Tracing for all Staff, Visitors, Residents, Contractors and Volunteers. This tool will eliminate the need for COVID19 survey excel spreadsheets and also drastically reduce the long line ups at the front door.
StaffScheduleCare’s ExpressPass is available and accessible on both Mobile and Desktop. The tool is designed to help assist with improving the current screening process within an organization and to further enhance the tracking and reporting aspects of all collected survey information within any facility.
- Answer Questions
- Take Temperature
- Avoid long line-ups as employees answer the Excel worksheet survey questions
- Answer survey questions from anywhere by smart phone / tablet / computer
- Administration Screen to review all submitted surveys, add temperature and visual assessment audit data
- Simple publication of tracing and historical transaction reports
- Customize your facility’s survey questionnaire - add whatever question you wish to ask and capture
- No need to maintain Excel files
Our goal is simple: Customers for Life. Our Workforce & HCM solution ensures compliance for your scheduling and time & attendance needs. StaffScheduleCare is North America's fastest growing fully integrated On-Demand Workforce Management solution for the health care sector. With more than 30+ years experience in developing workforce management solutions, we strive to ensure that your facility is compliant in regard to your current procedures for Schedule creation and day-to-day maintenance. We also leverage technology to boost employee engagement by offering a fully integrated Employee Self Service platform.